Owner Comments & Details
Cheap SUV for $1500 in Delaware. I Just put $1200 worth of parts into this Mercury Mountaineer AWD 2003. The vehicle runs and drives well, and is very reliable. The only thing is it has a weird sound that it makes when driving. I've had mechanics look at and fix everything they saw wrong. No check light. No problems as far as I know. Check it out in Magnolia 19962. Get in touch to find out about the mileage.
Vehicle Features & Options
- Power Door Locks
- Factory AM/FM Stereo
- Regular Unleaded Gas Required
- Child Safety Door Locks
- Driver And Passenger Airbags
- Rear Disc Brakes
- Tires In Fair Condition
- Seating Capacity: Up To 7 People Or More Comfortably
- Side Steps
- Torque 282 lb-ft @ 4000 rpm -Base Engine Size: 4.6L
- Horsepower: 239 hp @ 4750 rpm -Turning Circle: 36.7 ft.
- Valves: 16
- Base Engine Type: Gas
- Cam Type: Single overhead cam (sohc)
- Cylinders: V8
- EPA Mileage Est. (Cty/Hwy): 13/18 mpg
- Range In Miles (Cty/Hwy): 292.5/405.0 miles
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 22.5 gallons
- Combined MPG: 15
- Fuel Type: Regular unleaded
Find More USed Cars In Delaware
It seems you found a good car, but in case this tan Mountaineer year 2003 isn't the one you are searching for, please check the links below:
Autopten promotes dealers from DE offering real cheap cars on their inventories, e.g. vehicles priced for $1000, $2000 or under $5000 dollars. Check them out:
Comments On This Car & Deal Are Welcome!
Is this Mountaineer a good SUV? Let other people know it sharing your thoughts. You can also report any issue or fraud with this ad.