Owner Comments & Details
Retired Ford E250 raised roof ambulance/handicap transportation van for less than $3K in Dallas-Texas. The engine sounds good, idles smooth, I believe it has been replaced with a rebuilt engine at some point, wheelchair lift needs repair, it will move but probably needs transmission rebuilt, missing a few parts on the front, left fender has some damage.
Vehicle Features & Options
- Power Brakes
- Power Door Locks
- Power Mirrors
- Power Steering
- Power Windows
- Combined MPG: 13
- EPA Mileage Est. (Cty/Hwy): 12/16 mpg
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 33.0 gallons
- Fuel Type: Flex-fuel (unleaded/e85)
- Range In Miles (Cty/Hwy): 396/528 miles
- Base Engine Size: 5.4L
- Base Engine Type: Flex-fuel (ffv)
- Cam Type: Single overhead cam (sohc)
- Cylinders: V8
- Horsepower: 255 hp @ 4,500 rpm
- Torque: 350 lb-ft @ 2,500 rpm
- Turning Circle: 48.6 ft.
- Valves: 16
- Max Towing Capacity: 10,000 lbs.
- Max Payload Capacity: 4,050 lbs.
Find More USed Cars In Texas
It seems you found a good car, but in case this white E-350 year 2012 isn't the one you are searching for, please check the links below:
Autopten promotes dealers from TX offering real cheap cars on their inventories, e.g. vehicles priced for $1000, $2000 or under $5000 dollars. Check them out:
Browse other Ford models available
- Club Wagon
- Crown Victoria
- Explorer Sport Trac
- F Super Duty
- Five Hundred
Comments On This Car & Deal Are Welcome!
Is this E-350 a good conversion van? Let other people know it sharing your thoughts. You can also report any issue or fraud with this ad.