- 1-Owner Vehicle
- Certified Pre-Owned
Owner Comments & Details
This is a 2000 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP with a super charger. I am the original owner. The car color is #34 Dark Forest Green Metallic. The interior is made of Cyclone Cloth, which was a new type of cloth at the time and its color is Graphite. It has 2,093 miles on it, still has the new car smell and has been stored in a garage on carpet, covered up and run once every 3 weeks for 15 minutes. The gas is used up and replaced every year. The engine oil and filter are changed twice a year. The synthetic oil in the Super Charger has been replaced as well as the power steering, power brake, radiator and even the windshield washer fluid has been replaced. The battery is the top of the line sears die hard with a 3 year 100 month warranty on it. The battery is under 2 years old. Only driven once in the rain. If your looking for a new car at 1/3 the price, this is the one for you. Please call or email me for more pics, information and options list at email@example.com or 732-469-7830. My name is Scott. The price of the car is $11,500. Thank You for your time.
Vehicle Features & Options
- Dark Forest Green Metallic exterior color
- Graphite interior color
- GTP With a SuperCharged Engine
- ENGIEN STATS:
- 3.8 liter 3800 series II supercharged v6 w/SFI.
- Output: 240 HP @ 5,200 rpm, 6,000 rpm Red line
- Output: 280 ft-lbs Torque @ 3,200 rpm 0-60 mph: 6.7 Seconds
- Speed: Speed limiter @ 127 mph
- Top Speed: EST 140-145 mph.
- MPG: 18 city 28 highway.
- Weight: App. 3,400 lbs.
- Fuel tank capacity: 18.0 gallons.
- EXTERIOR FEATURES:
- Alarm system: Vehicle and content theft system.
- Includes remote keyless entry system
- LED warning
- shock sensor
- armed tone and panic button on key fob.
- Antenna: Integrated into rear glass with signal strength amplifier.
- Headlamps: Composite Halogen with Daytime running lamps and automatic
- light control plus Fog lamps.
- Glass: Flush-fitting, completely Soft-Ray tinted and safety laminated.
- Mirrors: Sport, LH and RH power remote control (body color).
- Spoiler: Rear deck lid.
- Tires: P225/60R 16 Performance blackwall touring (QVG) only on the GTP.
- Compact spare.
- Wheels: Cast aluminum 16'' x 6.5'' 5-Spoke High Polished wheels.
- Windshield Wipers: '' Wet-arm'' type w/controlled cycle.
- INTERIOR FEATURES:
- Acoustical insulation package, extensive
- Air bags: driver and right front passenger.
- Air conditioning: with dual-zone feature and exterior temperature display.
- Console: Front floor with storage includes dual pull-out cup holders, coin and cassette/CD storage.
- Cruise control: With trip computer.
- Deck lid release.
- Defogger: Electric rear window.
- Door locks: Power, automatic/programmable (includes door lockout protection and delayed locking) also Child security door locks.
- Drivers Seat: Power 6 way seat with lumbar support. Duel front bucket seats with head rests. Front center console with arm rests and 2 cup holders.
- Driver information center includes: Trunk ajar, ETS on/off,
- Low washer fluid, change oil soon, ETS/ low-traction indicator.
- EyeCue Heads-Up Display: Digital speedometer and indicators for turn signals, Hi-beam, Low fuel, ''check gauges,'' radio frequency and CD disk/track display (if equipped with CD player)
- Fabric: Cyclone cloth interior, color, Graphite.
- Instrumentation: Mechanical analog speedometer, tachometer, coolant temperature, fuel and tripometer.
- Interior lighting control includes: Delayed illumination, exit lighting, theater dimming and inadvertent protection.
- Lamps: Front overhead reading/courtesy.
- Mats: floor.
- Premium lighting package: Rear reading lamps, illuminated visor vanity mirrors, RH and LH side , assist grips and electrochromic rearview mirror.
- Power windows: With lighted switch and LH "express-down" feature.
- Radio: Bose Hi-performance 8 speaker sound system with Delco 2001 Series ETR AM/FM stereo with seek up/down, auto-reverse cassette, Theftlock, clock and backlite integral antenna.
- Rear seat: 3 Passenger with integrated headrests, folding armrest and rear-seat pass-through.
- Remote keyless entry.
- Steering wheel: Sport, Leather-wrapped with radio controls with air bag. Tilt wheel adjustable steering column.
- Sunroof: Power, glass (''spoiler type" with "express-open" and sun shade.)
- Trip computer: Average fuel economy, fuel used since last reset,
- Percent of oil life used and range with remaining fuel.
- Theft Deterrent System.
- MECHANICAL FEATURES:
- Brakes: Anti-lock braking system (ABS), 4-wheels, Power, 4 wheel disk.
- Brake/transmission shift interlock safety feature.
- Northeast states emissions requirements.
- Enhanced Traction System (ETS)--full function on GTP.
- Exhaust system: Stainless steel with Dual bright outlets.
- Extensive anti-corrosion protection.
- Front-wheel drive.
- GM Computer command Control.
- Steering: Power rack-and-pinion. Magnasteer variable-effort.
- Suspension: Four-wheel independent, MacPherson strut front, Tri-link design rear.
- Transmission: 4-Speed automatic with Lock-up converter.
Find More USed Cars In New Jersey
It seems you found a good car, but in case this dark green Grand Prix year 2000 isn't the one you are searching for, please check the links below:
Autopten promotes dealers from NJ offering real cheap cars on their inventories, e.g. vehicles priced for $1000, $2000 or under $5000 dollars. Check them out:
Comments On This Car & Deal Are Welcome!
Is this Grand Prix a good sports sedan? Let other people know it sharing your thoughts. You can also report any issue or fraud with this ad.