- Finance Available
- Posted 171 days ago
If looking for an affordable hybrid car in Florida for around $6K, check out this white 2005 Toyota Prius in Orlando for $5,900 with 156k miles. Driven an average of 8,700 miles per year only. It has a 1.5-liter 4-cylinder engine and automatic transmission. It's equipped with ice-cold AC, power windows and locks, clean tan leather interior with black trim, fog lights, alloy wheels with good tires, cruise control, AM/FM/CD and AUX capability, etc. It has a fresh oil change, runs and drives great, and is clean inside and out. Tires are in good condition. Well kept interior, body and original paint.
All vehicles are inspected and serviced before sale. Financing available. If interested or have any questions about this vehicle call (407) 970-3838 or stop by USED AUTOS OF ORLANDO at 1730 Lee Rd, in Orlando, FL 32810 to schedule a test drive (on the corner of Lee Rd and Edgewater).
Check out our full inventory for more affordable preowned vehicles at usedautosoforlando.com.
Vehicle Features & Options
- Engine: 1.5L 4-cylinder gasoline engine and electric motor
- Horsepower: 76 hp @ 5000 rpm (gasoline engine), 50 hp @ 1200 rpm (electric motor)
- Transmission: Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT)
- Fuel Economy: EPA-rated at 48 mpg city / 45 mpg highway
- Range: Up to approximately 550 miles on a single tank of gas
- Seating capacity: Up to five passengers
- Cargo Space: Approximately 16 cubic feet with rear seats up, or over 40 cubic feet with rear seats folded down
- Safety features: Anti-lock brakes, stability control, front airbags, side airbags, and side curtain airbags were standard on all models
Find More USed Cars In Florida
It seems you found a good car, but in case this white Prius year 2005 isn't the one you are searching for, please check the links below:
Autopten promotes dealers from FL offering real cheap cars on their inventories, e.g. vehicles priced for $1000, $2000 or under $5000 dollars. Check them out:
Comments On This Car & Deal Are Welcome!
Is this Prius a good hybrid? Let other people know it sharing your thoughts. You can also report any issue or fraud with this ad.