- Finance Available
Sold vehicle info starts here...
- Body Style: Sedan
- Year: 2003
- Mileage: 169,210
- Transmission: Automatic 4-Speed
- Engine: 3.8L
- Drivetrain: FWD - Front Wheel Drive
- Color: Red
- Condition: Good
- VIN: 1G2HX52KX34166988
- Sedan Listed By: Dealer
- Stock: 34166988
- Category: Sedans
Very nice car under $1000 near Little Rock AR. This Pontiac Bonneville SE is priced $2,700 below NADA retail. It has a fuel efficient of 29 mpg on highways and 20 mpg in the city. It comes loaded with power, leather, and heated seats. It also features rear spoiler, aluminum sports wheels of 16", stereo with CD player, leather appointment package, 1sb equipment group, fog lights, all the power options, multi-function steering wheel with cruise control, trip computer, and more. You have to see it. This a wonderful car for teenagers, students and young drivers from Benton or Little Rock, Arkansas in search of a nice used car that looks good and is priced for $1000 or less.
AFFORDABLE TO OWN: This Bonneville is priced $2,700 below NADA Retail.
KEY FEATURES INCLUDE: CD Player Remote Trunk Release, Keyless Entry, 4-Wheel ABS, 4-Wheel Disc Brakes, Tire Pressure Monitoring System. SE with SPORT RED METALLIC exterior and TRIM, TAUPE interior features a V6 Cylinder Engine with 205 HP at 5200 RPM*.
OPTION PACKAGES: LEATHER APPOINTMENT PACKAGE leather-appointed seating & (NP5) steering wheel, leather wrapped rim & radio controls, SEATS, LEATHER-APPOINTED SEATING BUCKET 6-way power driver seat with power lumbar & recline, center console storage with rear heating/cooling outlets, leather-wrapped steering wheel rim with radio controls & rear armrest, SEAT ADJUSTER, POWER, FRONT PASSENGER (KA1) Seats, heated, driver and front passenger, WHEELS, 16 (40.6 CM) ALUMINUM, 5-SPOKE, SILVER, SPOILER, REAR, 1SB EQUIPMENT GROUP base vehicle, ENGINE, 3.8L 3800 V6 SFI (205 HP [152.9 KW] @ 5200 RPM, 230 LB.-FT. [310.9 N-M] @ 4000 RPM) (STD), TRANSMISSION, 4-SPEED AUTOMATIC, ELECTRONICALLY CONTROLLED with OVERDRIVE (STD). EXPERTS ARE SAYING: 4 Star Driver Front Crash Rating. 4 Star Driver Side Crash Rating. Great Gas Mileage: 29 MPG Hwy.
MORE ABOUT US: Please Call or Email Our Internet Department to Schedule Your Test Drive Today! Pricing analysis performed on 12/11/2015. Horsepower calculations based on trim engine configuration. Fuel economy calculations based on original manufacturer data for trim engine configuration. Please confirm the accuracy of the included equipment by calling us prior to purchase. Please contact us and ask for your helpful, dedicated cars.com Sales Consultant and we'd be happy to assist you. We would also be happy to run a CAR FAX Vehicle History report for you on any of our vehicles, free of charge, so you can see all of it's records.
Vehicle Features & Options
- 4-wheel ABS Brakes
- AM/FM stereo
- Anti-theft alarm system
- Audio system security
- Bucket front seats
- Cargo area light
- Center Console: Full with covered storage
- Chrome grille Clock: In-radio display
- Cloth seat upholstery
- Coil front spring
- Coil rear spring
- Cruise control
- Daytime running lights
- Driver Seat Head Restraint Whiplash Protection
- Dual illuminated vanity mirrors
- Dusk sensing headlights
- Four-wheel Independent Suspension
- Front and rear reading lights
- Front fog/driving lights
- Front Leg Room: 42.6"
- Front suspension stabilizer bar
- Front Ventilated disc brakes
- Fuel Capacity: 18 gallons
- Fuel Consumption: City: 20 mpg
- Fuel Consumption: Highway: 29 mpg
- Fuel Type: Regular unleaded
- Head Restraint Whiplash Protection with Passenger Seat
- Headlights off auto delay
- In-Dash single CD player
- Independent front suspension classification
- Independent rear suspension
- Manual front air conditioning
- Manufacturer's 0-60mph acceleration time (seconds): 8.6 s
- Max cargo capacity: 18 cu.ft.
- Passenger Airbag
- Power remote driver mirror adjustment
- Power remote passenger mirror adjustment
- Power remote trunk release
- Power steering
- Power windows
- Privacy glass: Light
- Radio Data System
- Rear bench
- Rear leveling suspension
- Rear seats center armrest with pass-thru
- Regular front stabilizer bar
- Remote activated exterior entry lights
- Remote power door locks
- Spare Tire Mount Location: Inside under cargo
- Speed Sensitive Audio Volume Control
- Steel spare wheel rim
- Strut front suspension
- Suspension class: Touring
- Tilt-adjustable steering wheel
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System
- Total Number of Speakers: 6
- Trailing arm rear suspension
- Urethane shift knob trim
- Urethane steering wheel trim
- Variable intermittent front wipers
- Vehicle Emissions: Federal
- Wheel Diameter: 16"
Find More USed Cars In Arkansas
It seems you found a good car, but in case this red Bonneville year 2003 isn't the one you are searching for, please check the links below:
Autopten promotes dealers from AR offering real cheap cars on their inventories, e.g. vehicles priced for $1000, $2000 or under $5000 dollars. Check them out:
Comments On This Car & Deal Are Welcome!
Is this Bonneville a good sedan? Let other people know it sharing your thoughts. You can also report any issue or fraud with this ad.
Cars At Auction
For $1000 or Less
For $5000 or Less