Owner Comments & Details
Running driving project. Classic Chevy truck. I've owned this red Silverado K5 for 3 years and it has been a great lifted truck. I am traveling now for work and don't have time to work on it. I have color matched body panels ready to be put on to fix some rust. I have all interior pieces that are out of the truck they need put back in. Has 350 motor. 5-inch lift on 35x12.5x15 tires. Pros: 4 wheel drive works. Power windows work, new water pump, new master cylinder, new brake booster, new tune-up, rebuilt carburetor.
Cons: Needs exhaust leak fixed. Need new gaskets in headers. And bolts tightened brakes need to be bled.
Asking $2,000 OR BEST OFFER.
Vehicle Features & Options
- POWER FEATURES:
- Power Door Locks
- Power Windows
- ENGINE FEATURES:
- Regular Unleaded Gas Required
- TIRES CONDITION:
- 75% or More of Tread Life
- Tires In Fair Condition
- INTERIOR FEATURES:
- Seating Capacity: Up To 3 People Comfortably
- Bucket Seats
Browse More Chevrolet Silverado By Price Range
- Chevrolet Silverado under $1000
- Chevrolet Silverado under $10000
- Chevrolet Silverado under $2000
- Chevrolet Silverado under $3000
- Chevrolet Silverado under $4000
- Chevrolet Silverado under $5000
- Chevrolet Silverado under $6000
- Chevrolet Silverado under $7000
- Chevrolet Silverado under $8000
- Chevrolet Silverado under $9000
Find More USed Cars In Indiana
It seems you found a good car, but in case this redblack Silverado year 1986 isn't the one you are searching for, please check the links below:
Autopten promotes dealers from IN offering real cheap cars on their inventories, e.g. vehicles priced for $1000, $2000 or under $5000 dollars. Check them out:
Browse other Chevrolet models available
- Captiva Sport
- El Camino
- G Van
- Lumina AVP
- Monte Carlo
- S-10 Blazer
Comments On This Car & Deal Are Welcome!
Is this Silverado a good truck? Let other people know it sharing your thoughts. You can also report any issue or fraud with this ad.