Owner Comments & Details
Two-door pickup under $3K in Louisville-Kentucky. Overall, this red Chevy S10 2000 is an 8/10 on condition. The brake booster needs to be replaced, there is a wiring issue with the battery because the driver side door is dropped. The radio system no longer functions well, it produces sound but it is static. There are no other problems, it will run and drive as well. I am also willing to trade for a 5-speed, or a Dodge Charger 2008 and sooner.
Vehicle Features & Options
- Power Steering
- Bed liner
- Drive Type: Rear wheel drive
- Combined MPG: 22 mpg
- EPA Mileage Est. (Cty/Hwy): 19/25 mpg
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 19.0 gallons
- Fuel Type: Flex-fuel (unleaded/e85)
- Range In Miles (Cty/Hwy): 361.0/475.0 miles
- Base Engine Size: 2.2L
- Base Engine Type: Flex-fuel (ffv)
- Cylinders: Inline 4
- Horsepower: 120 hp @ 5,000 rpm
- Torque: 140 lb-ft @ 3,600 rpm
- Max Payload Capacity: 1,184.0 lbs.
- Front Head Room: 39.6 in.
- Front Leg Room: 42.4 in.
- Front Shoulder Room: 56.9 in.
Find More USed Cars In Kentucky
It seems you found a good car, but in case this red S-10 year 2000 isn't the one you are searching for, please check the links below:
Autopten promotes dealers from KY offering real cheap cars on their inventories, e.g. vehicles priced for $1000, $2000 or under $5000 dollars. Check them out:
Browse other Chevrolet models available
- Captiva Sport
- El Camino
- G Van
- Lumina AVP
- Monte Carlo
- S-10 Blazer
Comments On This Car & Deal Are Welcome!
Is this S-10 a good pickup truck? Let other people know it sharing your thoughts. You can also report any issue or fraud with this ad.
Cars At Auction
For $1000 or Less
For $5000 or Less