Owner Comments & Details
Selling my 2-door coupe 1978 Chevy Nova for less than $7K in Longview-Washington with low miles. Loaded with the 350 V8 engine, headers, 350 turbo tranny, dual Flowmaster exhaust, tires only used a year, Pioneer sound system with x2 12-inch subs, brand new battery. The Interior needs a little work and the trunk needs a new keyhole. Other than that it's a solid classic car.
Vehicle Features & Options
- characteristic dimensions: outside length: 196.7 in, 72.2 in, wheelbase: 111 in
- reference weights: 3168 lbs
- base curb weight: 3263 lbs
- how fast is this car ? top speed: 156 km/h (97 mph)
- accelerations: 0-60 mph 16.9
- fuel consumption and mileage: 17 mpg
- seating capacity: up to 6 people comfortably
Find More USed Cars In Washington
It seems you found a good car, but in case this gray Nova year 1978 isn't the one you are searching for, please check the links below:
Autopten promotes dealers from WA offering real cheap cars on their inventories, e.g. vehicles priced for $1000, $2000 or under $5000 dollars. Check them out:
Browse other Chevrolet models available
- Captiva Sport
- El Camino
- G Van
- Lumina AVP
- Monte Carlo
- S-10 Blazer
Comments On This Car & Deal Are Welcome!
Is this Nova a good classic? Let other people know by sharing your thoughts. You can also report any issues or fraud with this ad.