- 1-Owner Vehicle
- Posted about 2 months ago
Owner Comments & Details
Classic American for less than $2K. This beige Buick Park Avenue Ultra 2003 has only had 2 previous owners. Good runner, light damage on passenger side. All doors still open. Leather interior. All power options, alloy wheels. Decent starter car with 193k miles. Check it out in Brooklyn Park-Minnesota, asking for $1,800 SOLD AS IS
Vehicle Features & Options
- Seating Capacity: Up To 4 People Comfortably
- Combined MPG: 19
- EPA Mileage Est. (Cty/Hwy): 16/25 mpg
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 18.5 gallons
- Fuel Type: Premium unleaded (required)
- Range In Miles (Cty/Hwy): 296.0/462.5 miles
- Base Engine Size: 3.8L
- Base Engine Type: Gas
- Cam Type: Overhead valves (ohv)
- Cylinders: V6
- Horsepower: 240 hp @ 5,200 rpm
- Torque: 280 lb-ft @ 3,600 rpm
- Turning Circle: 40.9 ft.
- Valves: 12
- Max Towing Capacity: 1,000 lbs.
Find More USed Cars In Minnesota
It seems you found a good car, but in case this mist Park Avenue year 2003 isn't the one you are searching for, please check the links below:
Autopten promotes dealers from MN offering real cheap cars on their inventories, e.g. vehicles priced for $1000, $2000 or under $5000 dollars. Check them out:
Comments On This Car & Deal Are Welcome!
Is this Park Avenue a good sedan? Let other people know it sharing your thoughts. You can also report any issue or fraud with this ad.
Cars At Auction
For $1000 or Less
For $5000 or Less