Owner Comments & Details
Selling my silver 2009 Buick Lucerne for $2K in Cary-Illinois. I drove this car all through highschool and I'm only the second owner. The car has no issues and I just put in a new battery. I'm selling it because I'm going off to trade school and I need as much money as I can get. Current mileage is 203k mi.
Vehicle Features & Options
- Combined MPG: 21
- EPA Mileage Est. (Cty/Hwy): 17/26 mpg
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 18.5 gallons
- Fuel Type: Flex-fuel (unleaded/e85)
- Range In Miles: (Cty/Hwy): 314.5/481 miles
- Base Engine Size: 3.9L
- Base Engine Type: Flex-fuel (ffv)
- Cam Type: Overhead valves (ohv)
- Cylinders: V6
- Horsepower: 227 hp @ 5700 rpm
- Torque: 237 lb-ft @ 3200 rpm
- Turning Circle: 42.2 ft.
- Valve Timing: Variable
- Valves: 12
Find More USed Cars In Illinois
It seems you found a good car, but in case this silver Lucerne year 2009 isn't the one you are searching for, please check the links below:
Autopten promotes dealers from IL offering real cheap cars on their inventories, e.g. vehicles priced for $1000, $2000 or under $5000 dollars. Check them out:
Comments On This Car & Deal Are Welcome!
Is this Lucerne a good sedan? Let other people know it sharing your thoughts. You can also report any issue or fraud with this ad.
Cars At Auction
For $1000 or Less
For $5000 or Less