- Finance Available
- Posted 170 days ago
If looking for an affordable full-size sedan in Oregon for around 4000 dollars that offers a comfortable, low mileage and spacious driving experience, check out this 1999 Buick LeSabre Custom for $3,983 in Ontario 97914. The vehicle has been driven an average of less than 4,000 miles per year only (70% less than the industry average), has five previous owners, a clean title, and no major accidents or damages reported according to Carfax. Last owned in Oregon. Features fully automatic headlights, power driver seat, and alloy wheels.
These LeSabre 4-door sedans come equipped with a 3.8-liter V6 engine that delivers 205 horsepower and 230 lb-ft of torque, mates to a standard 4-speed automatic transmission. Have an approximated fuel efficiency of 17 mpg in the city and 27 mpg on the highway. Can accommodate up to six passengers with its front bench seat. Offer a comfortable and well-appointed interior with features like power-adjustable front seats, cloth upholstery, air conditioning, cruise control, power windows, and power door locks. The trunkalso offers a generous cargo capacity of approximately 18 cubic feet.
For availability, scheduling a test drive, or any questions you may have about the overall running and cosmetic condition of the vehicle, get in touch at (541) 889-3151 or stop by STEVE's HOMETOME TOYOTA located at 313 SE 13th St., in Ontario, OR 97914.
Vehicle Features & Options
- Engine: 3.8-liter V6 engine
- Horsepower: 205 hp
- Torque: 230 lb-ft
- Fuel tank capacity: 18 gallons
- Transmission: 4-speed automatic
- Fuel Efficiency: Approximately 17 mpg city/27 mpg highway
- Seating Capacity: Up to six passengers
- Front Bench Seat: Allows for comfortable seating for three in the front row
- Interior Features: Cloth upholstery, power-adjustable front seats, air conditioning, cruise control, power 1-touch down windows, power door locks, tilt steering wheel, front beverage holders
- Safety Features: Anti-lock brakes (ABS), dual front airbags, traction control, child safety locks
- Audio System: AM/FM stereo with cassette player (CD player and upgraded audio system may be available as options)
- Delay-off headlights
- Trunk Space: Approximately 18 cubic feet
- Exterior Design: Classic sedan design with smooth lines
Find More USed Cars In Oregon
It seems you found a good car, but in case this red LeSabre year 1999 isn't the one you are searching for, please check the links below:
Autopten promotes dealers from OR offering real cheap cars on their inventories, e.g. vehicles priced for $1000, $2000 or under $5000 dollars. Check them out:
Comments On This Car & Deal Are Welcome!
Is this LeSabre a good sedan? Let other people know by sharing your thoughts. You can also report any issues or fraud with this ad.