Owner Comments & Details
Located near Boston, just minutes away. This affordable LeSabre with low mileage and manufactured in 2002 runs great and is a great looking car ready to go. I have the title in hand. It has been driven an average of 8,000-8,500 miles per year only. Selling it for less than one thousand. If you want to know more details about this car or want to see more pictures, call Jameel at 617-356-2813 or use the seller contact page on this page.
Vehicle Features & Options
- EPA Fuel Economy City: From 18 to 20 MPG
- EPA Fuel Economy Highway: From 27 to 29 MPG
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 18.5 Gallons
- Power Windows
- Power Door Locks
- Power Mirrors
- Seating Capacity: Up To 6 People
- 3.8L 205 hp V6 Engine of 205-HP
- Comfort suspension
- Rear auto-leveling suspension
- Chrome Grill
- Front strut suspension
- Front anti-roll bar
- Coil front springs
- Independent strut rear suspension
- Vehicle originally and manufactured in USA
- Overall owner satisfaction rating in the Kelley Blue Book: 8.7 out of 10
- Rear anti-roll bar
- Coil rear springs
- Body-Side Moldings
- Fully automatic headlamps with delay-off
- Body-Colored Bumpers
- Air rear shocks
- 3rd Stop Light
- Rack & pinion steering
- 4-wheel disc brakes
- 4-wheel anti-lock brakes (ABS)
- Front vented disc brakes
- 16" silver aluminum wheels
- P225/60SR16.0BSW AS tires
- Compact steel spare wheel/tire
- Passenger Volume: 112 cu.ft.
- Interior Cargo Volume: 19.1 cu.ft.
Find More USed Cars In Massachusetts
It seems you found a good car, but in case this gray LeSabre year 2002 isn't the one you are searching for, please check the links below:
Autopten promotes dealers from MA offering real cheap cars on their inventories, e.g. vehicles priced for $1000, $2000 or under $5000 dollars. Check them out:
Comments On This Car & Deal Are Welcome!
Is this LeSabre a good luxury sedan? Let other people know it sharing your thoughts. You can also report any issue or fraud with this ad.