- Posted about 2 months ago
Owner Comments & Details
This Acura Integra 1994 HB has been sitting for a few years now. I planned on fixing it but just couldn't find the time. It does not run, tries to start but the mechanic says it needs a fuel pump. Also, a lot more work needs to be done because it has been sitting for so long. Has rear spoiler. Asking for $1500 for it. The price is negotiable.
Vehicle Features & Options
- Power Steering
- CD Changer
- CD Player
- Fuel type: Regular unleaded
- EPA city/highway MPG: 22/29 MPG
- EPA combined: MPG 25 MPG
- Range in miles (city/highway): 290.4/382.8 miles
- Fuel tank capacity: 13.2 gallons
- Base engine size: 1.8L
- Cylinders Inline: 4
- Base engine type: Gas
- Horsepower: 142 hp @ 6,300 rpm
- Torque: 127 lb-ft @ 5,200 rpm
- Drive Type: Front-wheel drive
- Length: 172.4 in.
- Overall width without mirrors: 67.3 in.
- Height: 50.8 in.
- Wheelbase: 101.2 in.
- Cargo capacity, all seats in place: 13.3 cu.ft.
- Turning circle: 34.8 ft.
- Ground clearance: 4.3 in.
- Curb weight: 2,529 lbs.
Find More USed Cars In Texas
It seems you found a good car, but in case this white Integra year 1994 isn't the one you are searching for, please check the links below:
Autopten promotes dealers from TX offering real cheap cars on their inventories, e.g. vehicles priced for $1000, $2000 or under $5000 dollars. Check them out:
Comments On This Car & Deal Are Welcome!
Is this Integra a good hatchback? Let other people know it sharing your thoughts. You can also report any issue or fraud with this ad.
Cars At Auction
For $1000 or Less
For $5000 or Less