Owner Comments & Details
Economical on gas, manual transmission, runs an drives good. Has sunroof and includes the original manuals. The car turns on and works normally. It doesn't need to be towed away. Check the exhaust sensor, that's why it has a light on the dashboard. In the penultimate photo, it doesn't have mechanical issues, it didn't affect anything where the front light is required. El carro funciona y enciende. Economico en gasolina, estandar y buen manejo. NO nesesita ser remolcado. Checar el sensor del escape, por eso tiene un foco prendido en el tablero. En la penultima foto no tiene problema mecanico ni afecto nada donde se requiere el foco.
Vehicle Features & Options
- Fuel type: Regular unleaded
- EPA city/highway MPG: 20/27 MPG
- EPA combined MPG: 23 MPG
- Range in miles (city/highway): 290/391.5 miles
- Fuel tank capacity: 14.5 gallons
- Base engine size: 2.0L
- Cylinders: Inline 4
- Base engine type: Gas
- Horsepower: 115 hp @ 5,200 rpm
- Torque: 122 lb-ft @ 2,600 rpm
- Valves: 8
- Cam type: Single overhead cam (SOHC)
- Max Payload Capacity: 860 lbs.
- Transmission: 4-speed automatic
- Drive type: Front wheel drive
- Front independent suspension
- MacPherson strut front suspension
- Torsion beam rear suspension
Browse More Volkswagen Beetle By Price Range
Find More USed Cars In New York
It seems you found a good car, but in case this red rojo Beetle year 2002 isn't the one you are searching for, please check the links below:
Autopten promotes dealers from NY offering real cheap cars on their inventories, e.g. vehicles priced for $1000, $2000 or under $5000 dollars. Check them out:
Comments On This Car & Deal Are Welcome!
Is this Beetle a good coupe? Let other people know it sharing your thoughts. You can also report any issue or fraud with this ad.