- Posted about 1 1/2 month ago
Owner Comments & Details
Affordable SUV for $3K Nissan Xterra year 2000 by owner in Oklahoma City 73108. I have the bill of sale and papers you will need to get the title. A 4-wheel-drive vehicle that runs good, it just needs a tune-up, detailed on the inside, and car wash. Has roof rails, dark-tinted windows, custom chrome rims, and running boards. The last owner kept tools in the back so it needs to be cleaned up real good. If interested or have any questions, my name is James # 580-970-3526.
Vehicle Features & Options
- Power Door Locks
- Power Mirrors
- Power Windows
- Custom AM/FM Stereo
- Fuel type: Regular unleaded
- EPA mileage est. (city/highway): 15/18 MPG
- Combined MPG: 16 MPG
- Range in miles (city/highway): 291/349 miles
- Fuel tank capacity: 19.4 gallons
- Base engine size: 3.3L
- Cylinders: V6
- Base engine type: Gas
- Horsepower: 170 hp @ 4,800 rpm
- Torque: 200 lb-ft @ 2,800 rpm
- Max Towing Capacity: 3,500 lbs.
- Max Payload Capacity: 1,000.0 lbs.
- Drive Type: Rear wheel drive
- Length: 178.0 in.
- Overall Width Without Mirrors: 70.4 in.
- Height: 73.6 in.
- Wheel base: 104.3 in.
- Cargo capacity, all seats in place: 44.5 cu.ft.
- Maximum cargo capacity: 65 cu.ft.
- Turning circle: 35.4 ft.
- Ground clearance: 9.2 in.
- Curb weight: 3,821 lbs.
- Maximum towing capacity: 3,500 lbs.
- Maximum payload: 1,000.0 lbs.
- Gross weight: 5,000 lbs.
Find More USed Cars In Oklahoma
It seems you found a good car, but in case this red Xterra year 2000 isn't the one you are searching for, please check the links below:
Autopten promotes dealers from OK offering real cheap cars on their inventories, e.g. vehicles priced for $1000, $2000 or under $5000 dollars. Check them out:
Comments On This Car & Deal Are Welcome!
Is this Xterra a good SUV? Let other people know it sharing your thoughts. You can also report any issue or fraud with this ad.
Cars At Auction
For $1000 or Less
For $5000 or Less