Owner Comments & Details
Affordable four-door sedan for $1500 by owner in Monroe City-Indiana. This green Chrysler New Yorker year 1994 is a daily driver, no air, great heat, the driver's seat is worn and doesn't adjust anymore but does not interfere with driving. Has some minor dents and paint fade and small rust areas.
Vehicle Features & Options
- POWER FEATURES:
- Power Door Locks
- Power Steering
- Power Front Seats
- Power Windows
- ENTERTAINMENT FEATURES:
- Cassette Player
- Clock In Radio
- OTHER SPECS:
- Fuel type: Regular unleaded
- EPA mileage est. (cty/hwy): 16/24 MPG
- Combined MPG: 19 MPG
- Range in miles (cty/hwy): 288/432 miles
- Fuel tank capacity: 18 gallons
- Base engine size: 3.5 L
- Cylinders: V6
- Base engine type: Gas
- Horsepower: 214 hp @ 5,800 rpm
- Torque: 221 lb-ft @ 2,800 rpm
- Transmission: 4-speed automatic
- Drive type: Front wheel drive
- Length: 207.4 in.
- Overall Width Without Mirrors: 74.4 in.
- Height: 55.7 in.
- Wheel base: 113.0 in.
- Cargo capacity, all seats in place: 17.9 cu.ft.
- Turning circle: 37.7 ft.
- Curb weight 3,457 lbs.
Find More USed Cars In Indiana
It seems you found a good car, but in case this green New Yorker year 1994 isn't the one you are searching for, please check the links below:
Autopten promotes dealers from IN offering real cheap cars on their inventories, e.g. vehicles priced for $1000, $2000 or under $5000 dollars. Check them out:
Comments On This Car & Deal Are Welcome!
Is this New Yorker a good sedan? Let other people know it sharing your thoughts. You can also report any issue or fraud with this ad.
Cars At Auction
For $1000 or Less
For $5000 or Less