- Posted 129 days ago
Owner Comments & Details
Estimated MPG: 128 city /109 hwy. Interior: dark pewter / Engine: electric drive unit / heated seats. Must see this nice and clean low mile affordable gas saving 2014 Chevy Sparks EV 2LT with a 2-Owner Carfax that is available in beautiful Las Vegas. This nice Spark comes equipped with an electric engine, single-speed transmission, ABS brakes AC, power steering, mirrors, windows, door locks, tilt, alarm, traction control, AM/FM stereo, OnStar, Bluetooth, backup camera, intermittent wipers, cruise control, dual front airbags, front and rear head curtain airbags, alloy wheels and more.
If interested or have any questions about the vehicle, please use the Contact Seller form on this page.
Vehicle Features & Options
- Powered by an electric motor and a lithium-ion battery pack
- The electric motor produces approximately 140 horsepower and a torque of around 400 lb-ft, providing quick acceleration
- The Spark Hatchback Electric utilizes a single-speed automatic transmission for seamless power delivery
- It can comfortably accommodate up to four passengers
- It is equipped with multiple airbags, including front and side-impact airbags, to ensure occupant safety.
- The vehicle features stability control systems to help maintain stability and traction in different road conditions
- It features a compact and agile design, making it suitable for city driving and maneuvering in tight spaces.
Find More USed Cars In Nevada
It seems you found a good car, but in case this white Spark year 2014 isn't the one you are searching for, please check the links below:
Autopten promotes dealers from NV offering real cheap cars on their inventories, e.g. vehicles priced for $1000, $2000 or under $5000 dollars. Check them out:
Browse other Chevrolet models available
- Captiva Sport
- El Camino
- G Van
- Lumina AVP
- Monte Carlo
- S-10 Blazer
Comments On This Car & Deal Are Welcome!
Is this Spark a good electric? Let other people know it sharing your thoughts. You can also report any issue or fraud with this ad.