Owner Comments & Details
I'm selling my Jeep grand Cherokee 1996.Â The starter is new and the interior is well maintained. It runs, the problem with this car is the radiatorÂ is cracked and the computerÂ is not the correct model to function things like it's supposed to. (Transmission wontÂ accelerate for short period time, no AC, and dashboard don't work) Replacing the computer will fix the main problem. Asking for $500 OBO NEED GONE ASAP!!
Vehicle Features & Options
Sorry, the seller of this suv hasn't specified any other features or specs for this Jeep Grand Cherokee.
Browse More Jeep Grand Cherokee By Price Range
- Jeep Grand Cherokee under $1000
- Jeep Grand Cherokee under $10000
- Jeep Grand Cherokee under $2000
- Jeep Grand Cherokee under $3000
- Jeep Grand Cherokee under $4000
- Jeep Grand Cherokee under $5000
- Jeep Grand Cherokee under $6000
- Jeep Grand Cherokee under $7000
- Jeep Grand Cherokee under $8000
- Jeep Grand Cherokee under $9000
Find More USed Cars In Florida
It seems you found a good car, but in case this black Grand Cherokee year 1996 isn't the one you are searching for, please check the links below:
Autopten promotes dealers from FL offering real cheap cars on their inventories, e.g. vehicles priced for $1000, $2000 or under $5000 dollars. Check them out:
Comments On This Car & Deal Are Welcome!
Is this Grand Cherokee a good SUV? Let other people know it sharing your thoughts. You can also report any issue or fraud with this ad.
PedroTue, Jun 4th - 11:19 PM
What is wrong with the cars ??
VeronicaFri, Feb 7th - 10:35 PM
Is this still available
Cars At Auction
For $1000 or Less
For $5000 or Less