Only $450

like this deal (0 votes)

Used Ford Mustang '01 for sale in Arkansas By Owner

This coupe is located in Conway, AR 72034

  • Certified Pre-Owned

Vehicle Specs

  • Body Style: Coupe
  • Year: 2001
  • Mileage: 250,000
  • Transmission: Automatic
  • Engine: 6 Cylinder
  • Drivetrain: N/A
  • Color: Tan
  • Condition: Good
  • VIN: Ask Seller
  • Coupe Listed By: Owner
  • Stock: 86L5525
  • Category: Coupes Under $500

Owner Comments & Details

Good car just need brakes I have no title tune up and small exhaust leak just was left unattended

Vehicle Features & Options

  • Power Door Locks
  • Power Driver's Seat
  • Power Mirrors
  • Power Front Seats
  • Cassette Player
  • CD Changer
  • CD Player
  • Clock In Radio
  • Custom AM/FM Stereo
  • 75% or More of Tread Life
  • Air Conditioning
  • Automatic Locking doors
  • Floor Mats
  • Leather Seats

Find More USed Cars In Arkansas

It seems you found a good car, but in case this tan Mustang year 2001 isn't the one you are searching for, please check the links below:

Autopten promotes dealers from AR offering real cheap cars on their inventories, e.g. vehicles priced for $1000, $2000 or under $5000 dollars. Check them out:

Comments On This Car & Deal Are Welcome!

Is this Mustang a good coupe? Let other people know it sharing your thoughts. You can also report any issue or fraud with this ad.

Gloria Lynch
— Atlanta TXMon, Jun 3rd - 11:28 AM

430-342-7082 cash NOW..WNOW..WILL PAY EXTRA

— Sheridan ARSun, Jun 23rd - 09:30 PM

Is the car still available?????

— FayettevilleThu, Dec 26th - 04:34 PM

What's wrong with it

Donald Cossey
— Greenwood Arkansas 72936Sat, Jan 11th - 10:44 AM

I want it but don't get paid till the 3

Robert Whitfield
— Mountain View ArSat, Jan 18th - 01:58 AM

I have the money now I just want to be sure I can get a title for it just went through a big hassle with one the state wanted 6000. Dollars for a bonded title and the triad value of the car was only 2500 if I can file for a lost title with no problem we will get it Monday if you still have it

— Conway ARMon, Apr 20th - 01:27 PM

Contact your local county revenue office, or the Arkansas Department of Finance and Administration to make sure that you are in compliance with the vehicle abandonment, File car title forms with your local revenue office. Once it is determined that the abandoned vehicle was not stolen and that you can legally title the vehicle, the revenue office will provide you with the titling forms and help you in processing them with the Arkansas Department of Finance and Administration.

Sway Allen
— Detroit MichiganSun, May 3rd - 07:37 PM

Hi my name is sway Allen Can I please get your address and street name please this is only a one time thing for me I really want this mustang

Sway Allen
— Detroit MichiganMon, May 4th - 02:38 PM

Hi it’s me can answer me please

Write a comment o inquiry...
Post Comment

Cars At Auction

For $1000 or Less

For $5000 or Less