- Finance Available
Sold vehicle info starts here...
- Body Style: Sedan
- Year: 1997
- Mileage: 129,000
- Transmission: Automatic 4 speed with overdrive
- Engine: 2.4L
- Drivetrain: FWD - Front Wheel Drive
- Color: Burgundy
- Condition: Good
- VIN: 4A3AJ56G5VE195894
- Sedan Listed By: Dealer
- Stock: VE195894
- Category: Sedans
Sorry, this affordable Japanese sedan was recently SOLD for only $995 in Lino Lakes near Minneapolis by Bob's Auto Ranch, an MN dealer that stands out for having a huge inventory of over 200 preowned cars at lower prices than other dealers in the area, and many of them at prices for below $1000 dollars. If you want to see all their current deals, please check its entire inventory at cars.com following this link: http://bit.ly/1mjFJht
These Mitsubishi Galant are known for being well built and well designed cars. They boast of their long life, good looking style, and great reliability. These cars are also fast, their rear seats are super spacious and comfortable, and their fuel economy is decent.
This burgundy one, year 1997, ES trim model, comes equipped with a 2.4L 4 cylinder engine of 141-HP which delivers up to 23 MPG in the city and 30 MPG on highways. Among some of the features included with the vehicle are: power windows, power locks and mirrors, fog lamps, power steering, AM/FM stereo, power antenna, center arm rest with storage, AC, auto transmission, etc.
This Galant could be a great family sedan as well as a nice commuter vehicle for teenagers, first drivers or owners, college students, or just anyone looking for a really cheap and good looking used car priced for less than $1000 dollars in Minnesota near or around Minneapolis.
The overall condition of this car is relatively good, although it may needs some TLC and cleaning. Its original body and paint is in good condition with some minor dents and wear, normal for a vehicle built over 15 years ago which also has over 100k miles.
You'll be surprised of seeing how well the upholstery of the seats has been taken care of, although the rear seat may needs some cleaning too.
For being an affordable "under $1k car", it looks great and decent for the daily use or just for going from point A to point B.
If you are interested, please get in touch with any of the sales representatives of Bob's Auto Ranch calling at 651-483-5246 or using the contact seller form on this page. Find out if it is still available or what is the real mechanical or electrical condition of the vehicle. Bob's Auto Ranch is a Minnesota dealer that is known for keeping their prices to a minimum so that you can get a good deal on a car or truck. They also have over 200 pre-owned vehicles at very low prices starting for below $1000, just in case this is not the vehicle you want.
Vehicle Features & Options
- POWER FEATURES:
- Power Antenna
- Power Door Locks
- Power Mirrors
- Power Steering
- Power Brakes
- Power Windows
- INTERIOR FEATURES:
- 12V Power Outlet
- Seating Capacity: Up To 5 People Comfortably
- Air Conditioning
- Bucket Seats
- Center Arm Rest
- Center Console
- Center Storage Box
- Cloth Upholstery Seats
- Cruise Control
- Driver And Passenger Door Pockets
- Illuminated Entry System
- Rear Bench Seat
- Tilt Steering Wheel
- EXTERIOR FEATURES:
- 3rd Stop Light
- 4-Wheel Covers
- Bodyside Moldings
- Body-Colored Bumpers
- Fog Lamps
- Intermittent Windows Wipers
- Steel Wheels
- AUDIO FEATURES:
- AM/FM Stereo
- Cassette Player
- ENGINE FEATURES:
- Regular Unleaded Gas Required
- SAFETY FEATURES:
- Driver And Passenger Airbags
- Fog Lights
- Front Disc Brakes
- Rear Window Defogger
- TIRES CONDITION:
- Tires In Fair Condition
- OTHER FEATURES:
- Cargo Area Light
- Remote trunk release
- Keyless entry
- 2.4L L4 SOHC 16V engine of 141 hp @ 5500 rpm
- Gray interior color
- Mechanical remote trunk release
- Driver's seat with lumbar mode
- Front and rear independent suspension
- EPA ESTIMATED FUEL ECONOMY:
- City: from 22 up to 23 MPG
- Highway: from 28 up to 30 MPG
- Fuel tank capacity: 16.9 gallon
- OTHER FACTS, SPECS AND HIGHLIGHTS:
- This Mitsubishi models are originally from Japan and manufactured in USA.
- There are 20 records available at Carfax of this car.
- The average owner satisfaction rating of this Galant 97 is 8.0 out of 10 on MSN Autos and 7.5 out of 10 in the KBB.
- According to MSN Autos this Mitsubishi model has a Blue Book suggested retail value that ranges from $1,285 to $1,888.
- These Galant are great vehicles that run good in all weathers and their operation and maintenance cost are relatively low.
Find More USed Cars In Minnesota
It seems you found a good car, but in case this burgundy Galant year 1997 isn't the one you are searching for, please check the links below:
- Cheap cars for sale in MN
- Mitsubishi Galant for sale in Minnesota
- Mitsubishi vehicles for sale in MN
Autopten promotes dealers from MN offering real cheap cars on their inventories, e.g. vehicles priced for $1000, $2000 or under $5000 dollars. Check them out:
Comments On This Car & Deal Are Welcome!
Is this Galant a good sedan? Let other people know it sharing your thoughts. You can also report any issue or fraud with this ad.
Max BarkerWed, Feb 26th 2014 - 03:05 AM
Love this car. It is incredibly reliable. Not small or too big just right easy and comfortable to drive in. But I think it's difficult to purchase its spare parts.
Cars At Auction
For $1000 or Less
For $5000 or Less