- Finance Available
Sold vehicle info starts here...
- Body Style: Convertible
- Year: 1990
- Mileage: 121,640
- Transmission: Manual 5 Speed
- Engine: 1.6L
- Drivetrain: RWD - Rear Wheel Drive
- Color: Red
- Condition: Fair
- VIN: JM1NA3517L0111168
- Convertible Listed By: Dealer
- Stock: 18937A
- Category: Convertibles
This Miata convertible was recently SOLD for only $750 in Chesapeake by Great Bridge Auto Sales, a used car dealer from Virginia that stands out for selling vehicles at lower prices than other dealers around.
Looking for an affordable fun summer car in VA that doesn't cost you a fortune? If so, visit Great Bridge Auto Sales in Chesapeake near Norfolk, Virginia Beach and Portsmouth, to take a look at this very cheap Mazda MX-5 Miata convertible which is on sale right now for less than $1000 dollars or less.
According to the dealer, this red Miata was a local trade-in, and comes with the new VA inspection and a clean Carfax history record. It has only 121k miles, which can be regarded as a low mileage vehicle, since it has been driven an average of less than 6000 miles per year since it was manufactured in 1990. If you are interested, please note that this is a basic Miata convertible with no many luxury features and toys, and it was priced so cheap because it needs some TLC and has signs of wear and tear as well as some dents in the body and the original paint is a bit deteriorated. Even so, for only $1000 is a really nice summer and fun car for hanging around on Sundays or going to the beach.
This MX-5 Miata comes loaded with a small and efficient 1.6L 4-cylinder engine that delivers up to 30 mpg on highways, and only needs 12 gallons of gas to fill up its tank. So if you are a college student or a teenager from VA seeking for your first car, but you are out of budget at this moment, you should take a look at this Miata Convertible which can be yours for this affordable price.
Call right now at 888-657-4513 to get more detailed information, ask if it is still available or find out what is the overall mechanical and running condition of this little but sporty, reliable, fast, and cool car.
Vehicle Features & Options
- POWER FEATURES:
- Power Steering
- INTERIOR FEATURES:
- 12V Power Outlet
- Seating Capacity: Up To 2 People Comfortably
- Air Conditioning
- Bucket Seats
- Center Arm Rest
- Center Console
- Center Storage Box
- Cloth Upholstery Seats
- Cruise Control
- Front Cup Holders
- Manual Windows
- Semi-Sport Seats
- Vanity Mirrors
- EXTERIOR FEATURES:
- 3rd Stop Light
- Aluminum Wheels
- Fixed Antenna
- AUDIO FEATURES:
- AM/FM Stereo
- Clock In Radio
- Soft top black color
- Gray interior color
- Lined steering wheel
- Limited slip differential
- 1.6L L4 DOHC 16V engine of 116 hp @ 6500 rpm
- ESTIMATED EPA FUEL ECONOMY:
- City: up to 25 mpg
- Highway: up to 30 mpg
- Fuel tank capacity: 12 gallons
- Range in miles (city / highway): 261 mi. / 333 mi.
- OTHER SPECS AND HIGHLIGHTS:
- This vehicle is priced $200 below its retail book value, has no major accidents or damages reported, was last owned in North Carolina, and is classified as a low mileage convertible as it has been driven an average of less than 6000 miles per year, according to its Carfax history.
- According to cars.com, this used Miata MX-5 '90 has a national average asking price which ranges from $455 up to $10,297.
- This Mazda convertible model has a high overall owner satisfaction rating of 9.3 out of 10 in the KBB, and 9.1 out of 10 on MSN Autos.
- This Miata convertible is easy to work on, and parts are cheap and easy to find in case you need to repair something.
Find More USed Cars In Virginia
It seems you found a good car, but in case this red MX-5 Miata year 1990 isn't the one you are searching for, please check the links below:
Autopten promotes dealers from VA offering real cheap cars on their inventories, e.g. vehicles priced for $1000, $2000 or under $5000 dollars. Check them out:
Comments On This Car & Deal Are Welcome!
Is this MX-5 Miata a good convertible? Let other people know it sharing your thoughts. You can also report any issue or fraud with this ad.
Owen— RichmondSun, Aug 31st 2014 - 11:47 AM
Nice toy, if I lived in Florida or any sunshine state, I would own one of these or maybe a Honda S2000 which is a little bit more expensive.
Cars At Auction
For $1000 or Less
For $5000 or Less