- Finance Available
Sold vehicle info starts here...
- Body Style: Sedan
- Year: 2004
- Mileage: 227,185
- Transmission: Automatic 4-Speed with Overdrive
- Engine: 3.0L
- Drivetrain: FWD - Front Wheel Drive
- Color: Blue
- Condition: Fair
- VIN: 1FAFP53U74A102127
- Sedan Listed By: Dealer
- Stock: HS30685A
- Category: Sedans
This affordable Ford Taurus was just traded in and is now available for sale for less than $500. This "AS-IS" deal currently has 227k miles and is loaded with a Vulcan 3.0L V6 12V engine and cloth interior upholstery. Don't let the miles fool you! Isn't it time for a Ford? Don't pay too much for the good-looking car you are searching for in Uta near or around Salt Lake City. Stop by Murdock Hyundai dealership on 4646 S. State St. Murray, UT 84107, and take a look at this charming-looking 2004 Ford Taurus. J.D. Power and Associates gave the 2004 Taurus 4.5 out of 5 Power Circles for Overall Dependability. This terrific Ford is one of the most sought after used vehicles on the market because it NEVER lets owners down. New Car Test Drive said "not only does the Taurus look like it came from the future, it drives like it came from Europe, yet it comes with a price tag that's quite reasonable.
For mode detailed information, availability and pre-sale questions, please call at 866-608-5247 to get in touch with a sales representative. This $800 Taurus is part of our many cheap cars for $1000 or less inventory. If your budget is low, just visit murdockhyundaislc.com to see all our underpriced deals.
Vehicle Features & Options
- AM/FM stereo
- Black grille
- Cargo area light
- Cassette player with auto-reverse
- Center Console: Partial with storage
- Clock: In-radio display
- Cloth seat upholstery
- Coil front spring
- Coil rear spring
- Cruise control
- Cruise controls on steering wheel
- Cupholders: Front and rear
- Curb weight: 3,343 lbs.
- Door reinforcement: Side-impact door beam
- Dual vanity mirrors
- Engine immobilizer
- Floor mats: Carpet front and rear
- Four-wheel Independent Suspension
- Front and rear suspension stabilizer bars
- Front Head Room: 40.0"
- Front Hip Room: 54.5"
- Front Leg Room: 42.2"
- Front reading lights
- Front Shoulder Room: 57.3"
- Front split-bench
- Front Ventilated disc brakes
- Fuel Capacity: 18.0 gallons
- Fuel Consumption: City: 19 mpg
- Fuel Consumption: Highway: 26 mpg
- Fuel Type: Regular unleaded
- Independent front suspension classification
- Independent rear suspension
- Instrumentation: Low fuel level
- Interior air filtration
- Manual front air conditioning
- Manufacturer's 0-60mph acceleration time (seconds): 9.6 s
- Max cargo capacity: 17 cu.ft.
- Multi-link rear suspension
- Overall height: 56.1"
- Overall Length: 197.6"
- Overall Width: 73.0
- "Passenger Airbag
- Plastic/rubber shift knob trim
- Plastic/vinyl steering wheel trim
- Power remote driver mirror adjustment
- Power remote passenger mirror adjustment
- Power remote trunk release
- Power windows
- Privacy glass: Light
- Rear bench
- Rear center seatbelt: 3-point belt
- Rear Head Room: 38.1"
- Rear Hip Room: 55.7"
- Rear Leg Room: 38.9"
- Rear Shoulder Room: 56.6"
- Rear Stabilizer Bar: Regular
- Regular front stabilizer bar
- Remote power door locks
- Seatbelt pretensioners: Front
- Spare Tire Mount Location: Inside under cargo
- Speed-proportional power steering
- Steel spare wheel rim
- Strut front suspension
- Suspension class: Regular
- Tilt-adjustable steering wheel
- Total Number of Speakers: 4
- Two 12V DC power outlets
- Variable intermittent front wipers
- Vehicle Emissions: LEV
- Wheel Diameter: 16"
- Wheel Width: 6
- Wheelbase: 108.5"
Find More USed Cars In Utah
It seems you found a good car, but in case this blue Taurus year 2004 isn't the one you are searching for, please check the links below:
Autopten promotes dealers from UT offering real cheap cars on their inventories, e.g. vehicles priced for $1000, $2000 or under $5000 dollars. Check them out:
Browse other Ford models available
- Club Wagon
- Crown Victoria
- Explorer Sport Trac
- F Super Duty
- Five Hundred
Comments On This Car & Deal Are Welcome!
Is this Taurus a good sedan? Let other people know it sharing your thoughts. You can also report any issue or fraud with this ad.
Cars At Auction
For $1000 or Less
For $5000 or Less