- Finance Available
Sold vehicle info starts here...
- Body Style: Coupe
- Year: 1998
- Mileage: 114,700
- Transmission: Automatic 3 speed
- Engine: 2.0L
- Drivetrain: FWD - Front Wheel Drive
- Color: Dark Gray
- Condition: Good
- VIN: 1B3ES42C9WD742446
- Coupe Listed By: Dealer
- Stock: 45604A
- Category: Coupes
Sorry, this nice Dodge Neon sedan was recently SOLD in Milan, Indiana by Tom Tepe Autocenter for only $1,849. For those interested in finding more used cars at good prices around Milan, IN or Cincinnati, OH, we suggest you to check its entire inventory online of nearly 100 pre-owned vehicles at tomtepe.com.
Great basic car with a zippy performance and enjoyable handling. It is cheap to insurance and maintain, and also has a superB fuel economy, delivering up to 29 MPG within the city and 41 MPG on highways, thanks to its fuel efficient 2.0L 4 Cylinder engine of 150-HP.
This Dodge Neon Coupe comes with low mileage for its manufacturing year, and despite its size, it is plenty of interior room enough to ride up to 4 people comfortably. This Dodge models are a mix of practicality, performance and styling, everything packaged in a super affordable 2-door car that is perfect for teenagers, first drivers or first owners looking to buy a budget car in Indiana for going to school or work, and priced for less than $2000 dollars. The overall condition of the vehicle is good, and the original body and paint still preserve their originality.
This Neon Competition package comes with cloth upholstery seats, grey color, which look great, clean and well kept as well as the dashboard, panels, instruments, and most of its interior equipment.
Among the standard equipment installed with the vehicle are: AC, AM/FM stereo with cassette player and equalizer, front cup holders, power mirrors and steering, rear spoiler, fog lamps, 4-wheel covers, cruise control mounted on the steering wheel, etc. For those looking for save money on gas, this Neon is a great choice. Don't miss this deal, due to the great overall condition of the car, it won't last long in the lot.
Good quality and great value, that's what you get when you buy a car from Tom Tepe Autocenter dealership. This vehicle is set at a CLEARANCE INTERNET PRICE, and if you want to receive this SPECIAL INTERNET price, you must take to the dealer a print out of this vehicle which you can get here. If you want more detailed information or know if it is still available, please contact to Jeff Fetters or Trevor Fischmer at (877) 533-7916. Schedule a test drive, get up-to-date pricing and don't miss this great bargain.
Vehicle Features & Options
- POWER FEATURES:
- Power Mirrors
- Power Steering
- Power Brakes
- INTERIOR FEATURES:
- 12V Power Outlet
- Seating Capacity: Up To 4 People Comfortably
- Air Conditioning
- Center Arm Rest
- Center Console
- Bucket Seats
- Center Storage Box
- Cloth Upholstery Seats
- Coins Holder
- Cruise Control Mounted On Steering Wheel
- Driver And Passenger Door Pockets
- Front Cup Holders
- Manual Windows
- Tilt Steering Wheel
- EXTERIOR FEATURES:
- 3rd Stop Light
- 4-Wheel Covers
- Body-Colored Bumpers
- Halogen Headlamps
- Mast Antenna
- Light Tinted Windows
- Rear Spoiler
- Fog Lamps
- Steel Wheels
- AUDIO FEATURES:
- AM/FM Stereo
- Cassette Player
- Clock In Radio
- ENGINE FEATURES:
- Regular Unleaded Gas Required
- 2.0L 4 Cylinder 16V MPFI SOHC Engine of 150-HP
- SAFETY FEATURES:
- 4-Wheel ABS (Anti-Lock Brakes System)
- Driver And Passenger Airbags
- Front Disc Brakes
- TIRES CONDITION:
- 25% of Tread Life
- 14" Wheels
- EPA FUEL ECONOMY:
- City: From 24 to 29 MPG
- Highway: From 33 to 41 MPG
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 12.5 Gallon
- OTHER FACTS, HIGHLIGHTS AND SPECS:
- Competition package.
- Dodge vehicle originally and manufactured in USA.
- Overall owner satisfaction rating in the KBB: 6.8 out of 10.
- Overall owner satisfaction rating on MSN Autos: 7.0 out of 10.
- The Blue Book suggested retail value of this Dodge model goes from $2,250 to $2,758.
- This car has 5 previous owners according to AutoCheck.
- This Neon is for sale as a "Low Mileage" vehicle since it has been driven an average of only 8,200 miles per year.
- It is classified as a small economy car, and it doesn't have accidents or odometer rollback reported.
- Its title is clean according to AutoCheck.
- Economical and fuel efficient 2-door coupe vehicle.
- Easy to work on it.
- Easy to handle and maintain.
Find More USed Cars In Indiana
It seems you found a good car, but in case this dark gray Neon year 1998 isn't the one you are searching for, please check the links below:
Autopten promotes dealers from IN offering real cheap cars on their inventories, e.g. vehicles priced for $1000, $2000 or under $5000 dollars. Check them out:
Comments On This Car & Deal Are Welcome!
Is this Neon a good coupe? Let other people know it sharing your thoughts. You can also report any issue or fraud with this ad.
Cars At Auction
For $1000 or Less
For $5000 or Less