- Finance Available
Sold vehicle info starts here...
- Body Style: Sports Coupe
- Year: 1996
- Mileage: 134,000
- Transmission: Automatic 4 speed with overdrive
- Engine: 2.2L
- Drivetrain: FWD - Front Wheel Drive
- Color: Blue
- Condition: Good
- VIN: 1G2JB1245T7546605
- Sports Coupe Listed By: Dealer
- Stock: 24505A
- Category: Sports Coupes
We are sorry, this really nice Sunfire coupe was recently SOLD for only $795, but in case you are still in the search of a decent underpriced used car in Kentucky, Autopten suggests you to check the entire inventory of nearly 500 preowned vehicles that Dan Cummins dealership has to offer you at dancummins.com with prices starting for as low as below $1k.
PRICE JUST REDUCED! This is a Pontiac Sunfire SE sporty coupe, blue color, year 1996, which comes equipped with a black custom rims set, has only 134k miles, looks pretty good inside and out for its mileage and year of manufacturing, and above all, it is still a small but peppy, fun, and economical head turner car that is being sold for less than $1000 dollars by Dan Cummins Chevrolet Buick dealership located in Paris, Kentucky.
With some tender loving car and work that this coupe needs, it could looks even better that it currently does. Besides the nice black rims, this blue SE comes also with sunroof, tinted windows, tires in great condition, AC, stereo with tweeters and good sound system, front cup holder, power steering, etc. The cloth upholstery of seats is in really good condition as well as the dashboard, instruments and panels in general. The vehicle has regular wear and tears in the paint and some minor blow in the body that doesn't need to be repair so that the car runs and looks great.
This Sunfire competes with vehicles like the Dodge Neon, Chevrolet Cavalier or Ford Escort. But if you really want an inexpensive car for under $1000 dollars that offers excellent value, sporty styling and handling, and reasonable performance in one well-rounded package, this Pontiac Sunfire is the one.
This Sunfire 2-door is also a great car for college students, young drivers, teenagers or first drivers looking for its first low budget car. It is fun, easy on gas (reaches up to 37 MPG on highways), and of course, inexpensive to keep and maintain.
So if you are looking where to buy an affordable used car in Kentucky for $1000 or less with all the mentioned features, then visit or call to Dan Cummins at 859-340-1648 to request more information or find out if it is still available. Dan Cummins dealership has been selling vehicles since 1956 and currently has over 600 of them ready to be sold, with some of them starting for as low as under $500 dollars.
Vehicle Features & Options
- POWER FEATURES:
- Power Mirrors
- Power Steering
- Power Sunroof
- INTERIOR FEATURES:
- 12V Power Outlet
- Seating Capacity: Up To 5 People Comfortably
- Air Conditioning
- Bucket Seats
- Cloth Upholstery Seats
- Front Cup Holders
- Illuminated Entry System
- Manual Windows
- EXTERIOR FEATURES:
- 4-Wheel Covers
- Aluminum Wheels
- Body-Colored Bumpers
- Intermittent Windows Wipers
- Mast Antenna
- Dark Tinted Windows
- Sporty Wheels
- AUDIO FEATURES:
- AM/FM Stereo
- Cassette Player
- Clock In Radio
- ENGINE FEATURES:
- Regular Unleaded Gas Required
- SAFETY FEATURES:
- Anti-Theft Security System
- Driver And Passenger Airbags
- Rear Window Defogger
- TIRES CONDITION:
- 50% or More of Tread Life
- 2.2L L4 OHV 8V engine of 120-HP
- Illuminated Dashboard
- 14" wheels
- Grey interior color
- EPA FUEL ECONOMY:
- City: up to 25 MPG
- Highway: from 34 to 37 MPH
- Fuel tank capacity: 15.2 gallon
- OTHER FACTS, SPECS AND HIGHLIGHTS:
- Sporty Pontiac coupe originally and manufactured in USA.
- This Sunfire 96 has 7 previous owners according to Carfax.
- It comes with a clean title and has no records of accidents or damages reported according to Carfax.
- Overall owner satisfaction rating on the Kelley Blue Book: 7.7 out of 10.
- This sporty Sunfire model has an average owner satisfaction rating of 8.0 out of 10 on MSN Autos
- According to MSN Autos it has a Blue Book suggested retail value that ranges between $1,546 and $2,494.
- This vehicle is being sold as a "low mileage car" as it has been driven an average of only 7,750 mile per year since manufactured.
- This is a stylish, quick and reliable economical vehicle. In a few words, the perfect starter car.
Find More USed Cars In Kentucky
It seems you found a good car, but in case this blue Sunfire year 1996 isn't the one you are searching for, please check the links below:
Autopten promotes dealers from KY offering real cheap cars on their inventories, e.g. vehicles priced for $1000, $2000 or under $5000 dollars. Check them out:
Comments On This Car & Deal Are Welcome!
Is this Sunfire a good sports coupe? Let other people know it sharing your thoughts. You can also report any issue or fraud with this ad.
Cars At Auction
For $1000 or Less
For $5000 or Less