- 1-Owner Vehicle
Owner Comments & Details
I'm selling a 2004 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS with 200,000 miles. I'm the original owner and this car has a clean title. With a little work this car could make someone a really nice daily driver. This was my daily driver until recently acquiring a new vehicle. It still runs really well and gets excellent gas mileage. If you are interested, shoot me and offer or we can schedule a time for you to take a look at it. Have a great day, everyone!
Issues with the car:
- The A/C no longer works, although the heat is perfectly fine.
- The power steering no longer works, this is related to the A/C unit.
- The filler neck has a minor leak so some gas leaks when filling up. Once done the filling, it does not leak.
- The windshield is cracked in multiple spots due to a rock falling off a coal truck some time back.
- There are various dings and scratches as the car is over 10 years old
Vehicle Features & Options
- POWER FEATURES:
- Power Brakes
- Power Mirrors
- Power Steering (not working)
- Power Windows
- ENGINE FEATURES:
- Regular Unleaded Gas Required
- SAFETY FEATURES:
- Driver And Passenger Airbags
- Front Disc Brakes
- Front Reading Lights
- TIRES CONDITION:
- 50% or More of Tread Life
- All-Season Tires
- INTERIOR FEATURES:
- 12V Power Outlet
- Seating Capacity: Up To 4 People Comfortably
- Air Conditioning
- Bucket Seats
- EXTERIOR FEATURES:
- 3rd Stop Light
- Aluminum Wheels
- Body-Colored Bumpers
- Intermittent Windows Wipers
- Dark Tinted Windows
- Rear Spoiler
- Sporty Wheels
- OTHER FEATURES:
- Cargo Area Light
- Independent Front Suspension
Browse More Mitsubishi Eclipse By Price Range
Find More USed Cars In Kentucky
It seems you found a good car, but in case this black Eclipse year 2004 isn't the one you are searching for, please check the links below:
- Cheap cars for sale in KY
- Mitsubishi Eclipse for sale in Kentucky
- Mitsubishi vehicles for sale in KY
Autopten promotes dealers from KY offering real cheap cars on their inventories, e.g. vehicles priced for $1000, $2000 or under $5000 dollars. Check them out:
Comments On This Car & Deal Are Welcome!
Is this Eclipse a good sports coupe? Let other people know it sharing your thoughts. You can also report any issue or fraud with this ad.
Omar— chincha peruTue, Sep 27th 2016 - 01:22 PM
Lo compro mandar informacion ah este correo firstname.lastname@example.org en espaÃ±ol por favor. Y si me lo puede enviar ah peru yo corro con todo los gastos de envio oh comunicarse ah 051-982305822
Jairo— MiamiTue, Sep 27th 2016 - 02:36 PM
@Omar, por favor no seas tan iluso, nadie te va enviar un carro de $1000 dolares desde Estados Unidos a Peru, es mas, creo que por ley no se puede, no es como enviar un paquete con un par de medias, y si se pudiera, costaria 10 veces lo que vale el carro. Otra cosa, el vendedor se llama Tyler Turner, lo mas seguro es que es Americano y no entienda ni papa de lo que estas diciendo, por que la gente es tan ingenua y no piensa bien antes de escribir publicamente.. saludos de todos modos! ;)
Johnathan— ArkansasSun, Dec 4th 2016 - 09:17 PM
What is the problem with the car?
Jordan— KentuckySun, Jan 22nd 2017 - 08:33 AM
Do you still have the eclipse
Kane— Grundy,vaWed, Apr 12th 2017 - 02:39 AM
Please contact me I'm really interested in this really nice car it would be my first car and it would be perfect!!! I am definitely willing to drive the distance for it
Cars At Auction
For $1000 or Less
For $5000 or Less