- Finance Available
Sold vehicle info starts here...
- Body Style: SUV
- Year: 1993
- Mileage: 148,000
- Transmission: Automatic 4 speed with overdrive
- Engine: 4.0L
- Drivetrain: RWD - Rear Wheel Drive
- Color: Blue
- Condition: Fair
- VIN: 1FMDU32X5PUD80551
- SUV Listed By: Dealer
- Stock: 130292C
- Category: SUVs
We are sorry, this nice Explorer SUV was recently SOLD for only $499, but if you are still interested in checking some real low priced cars, trucks, SUVs or minivan in Texas near the city of Dallas, please check the entire inventory online of Bonham Chrysler dealership at bonhamchrysler.com where they offer around 2000 pre-owned vehicles starting for as low as under $500 dollars.
Looking for a dirt cheap SUV in Texas near the city of Dallas? what about this Ford Explorer XLT for sale for less than $500 dollars? If you are interested, Bonham Chrysler dealership from Bonham, located just one hour away from Dallas, has available this blue Explorer 1993 on sale at the lowest possible price.
This Ford SUV has only 148k miles, which relatively is a low mileage if you take into account the crazy low price and the year of manufacturing. Its overall condition is fair, it has some aesthetic issues and it may needs some TLC as you can see in the pictures.
This Explorer has automatic transmission and is equipped with a 4.0L V6 engine that delivers up to 23 MPG in the city and 19 MPG on highways. Among some of the standard features included in this vehicle are: power windows, locks and mirrors, cruise control mounted on the steering wheel, aluminum wheels, tinted windows, premium custom stereo with CD and Auxiliary audio input, power steering, camper/trailer hitch ball for your hauling needs, center arm rest, AC, x2 front cupholders, roof rack, ABS brakes, etc.
It has cloth upholstery seats gray color which look good and well cared, and have no major signs of tears and scratches. Its overall interior condition is relatively good, although it needs some work in the door locks.
These Explorers are known for having a good performance in all weathers, for being good and enough powerful for hauling and towing, for being reliable and great off-roads vehicles, having a sturdy interior and ample trunk space, besides being safe and great vehicle for all purposes.
This is an Internet Special price, so don't think about it twice and hurry up before this extremely affordable SUV is gone. You must print this ad to receive the advertised price.
If you are interested or want more detailed information about its overall mechanical or electric condition, or any general question about this Explorer, please call to Bonham Chrysler at 903-583-8877 and ask for any of the sales consultants: Joe Butler, George Hiatt, Karen Tittle, Kerry Hazelip, Randall Pack, Will Ferren, James & Leah Hamilton and Chris Spindle. The dirt cheap price is valid by appointment only and cannot be combined with any other offers.
Vehicle Features & Options
- POWER FEATURES:
- Power Door Locks
- Power Mirrors
- Power Steering
- Power Windows
- INTERIOR FEATURES:
- 12V Power Outlet
- Seating Capacity: Up To 5 People Comfortably
- Air Conditioning
- Bucket Seats
- Center Arm Rest
- Center Console
- Center Storage Box
- Coins Holder
- Cruise Control Mounted On Steering Wheel
- Driver And Passenger Door Pockets
- Exterior Temperature
- Front Cup Holders
- Illuminated Entry System
- EXTERIOR FEATURES:
- 3rd Stop Light
- Aluminum Wheels
- Bodyside Moldings
- Chrome Bumpers
- Intermittent Windows Wipers
- Dark Tinted Windows
- Roof Rack
- Trailer Hitch Ball
- AUDIO FEATURES:
- AM/FM Stereo
- Auxiliary Audio Input
- CD Player
- Clock In Radio
- Premium Audio System
- ENGINE FEATURES:
- Regular Unleaded Gas Required
- SAFETY FEATURES:
- 4-Wheel ABS (Anti-Lock Brakes System)
- Front Disc Brakes
- Rear Window Defogger
- TIRES CONDITION:
- 25% or More of Tread Life
- Grey interior color
- Skid plates
- 4.0L V6 OHV 12V engine of 160-HP
- 15" Wheels
- EPA FUEL ECONOMY:
- City: from 16 up to 18 MPG
- Highway: from 22 to 23 MPG
- Fuel tank capacity: 19 gallon
- Lower Mid Range SUV
- OTHER FACTS, SPECS AND HIGHLIGHTS:
- According to MSN Autos this SUV has a suggested Blue Book retail value that ranges from $1,179 up to $1,335.
- Its overall owner satisfaction rating on MSN Autos is 8.2 out of 10 and 7.5 out of 10 in the Kelley Blue Book.
- This Explorer is originally and manufactured in USA.
- According to AutoCheck report, this Explorer has 4 previous owners and has no accidents or damages reported nor title or odometer problems.
- This SUV comes with a clean title (no salvage, no water damage, no fire damage, no lemon, no abandoned records, etc).
- This ultra affordable SUV would be great for first owners, first drivers, teenagers or college students looking for a low budget vehicle that not cost more than $500 or $1000 in Texas near Dallas.
Find More USed Cars In Texas
It seems you found a good car, but in case this blue Explorer year 1993 isn't the one you are searching for, please check the links below:
Autopten promotes dealers from TX offering real cheap cars on their inventories, e.g. vehicles priced for $1000, $2000 or under $5000 dollars. Check them out:
Browse other Ford models available
Comments On This Car & Deal Are Welcome!
Is this Explorer a good SUV? Let other people know it sharing your thoughts. You can also report any issue or fraud with this ad.
Cars At Auction
For $1000 or Less
For $5000 or Less