- Finance Available
Sold vehicle info starts here...
- Body Style: Sedan
- Year: 2002
- Mileage: 215,000
- Transmission: Automatic 4 speed with overdrive
- Engine: 3.1L
- Drivetrain: FWD - Front Wheel Drive
- Color: Tan
- Condition: Good
- VIN: 1G1ND52J62M714040
- Sedan Listed By: Dealer
- Stock: P14-085
- Category: Sedans
Sorry, this nice sedan from Chevrolet was recently SOLD for only $550 by NHCARS.NET, a used car dealer from Hooksett NH that you should visit in case you are wondering where to buy or find real cheap cars in New Hampshire at prices for below $1000 or under $2000. You can start checking out their current HOT DEALS visiting their website at nhbuyherepayhere.net.
Special price, reduced from $2,950! Don't wait more for that special "under $1000" car deal you are searching for. If you live near or around Manchester NH, and you are wondering where you can buy a really cheap car that runs and looks good, and not like most junk cars you will find at this price somewhere else, then you have to visit to NHCARS.NET dealer in Hooksett, just minutes away from Manchester, before this SPECIAL DEAL, which was reduced over $2000 from its original price, is gone.
This Malibu may be a high mileage vehicle, but besides some minor signs of rust it has in the gas cap, it looks gorgeous wherever you look at it. For around $500 dollars only, you won't find a better or another vehicle in this condition.
These Malibu come loaded with a peppy 3.1L V6 engine of 170-hp, which according to EPA, delivers a decent fuel efficiency of up to 29 mpg on highways. This car has a nice styling, and provides the same comfort than any other mid-size or more expensive car may offer you.
This Malibu 2002 comes also equipped with power windows, power lock and mirrors, auto transmission, AC, stereo with CD, center arm rest with storage, cruise control, tan interior seats in good condition, etc.
This vehicles handle great, and have excellent highway performance. It would be a very good entry-level car for any teenager or college student looking for an affordable commuter car in NH that costs no more than $1k.
For availability, schedule a test drive or get more detailed information, please call at 603-669-111, or use the contact seller form on this page. If for some reason this is not the car you want, NHCARS.NET also offers an inventory of nearly 100 preowned good vehicles, many of them starting at an unbeatable prices for below $5000 and even under $2000, you just have to see them to realize how easy is to find an inexpensive nice car in New Hampshire.
Vehicle Features & Options
- POWER FEATURES:
- Power Brakes
- Power Door Locks
- Power Mirrors
- Power Steering
- Power Windows With 1-Touch Down Mode
- INTERIOR FEATURES:
- 12V Power Outlet
- Seating Capacity: Up To 5 People Comfortably
- Air Conditioning
- Automatic Locking doors
- Bucket Seats
- Center Arm Rest
- Center Console
- Center Storage Box
- Cigar Lighter
- Cloth Upholstery Seats
- Cruise Control Mounted On Steering Wheel
- Driver And Passenger Door Pockets
- Front Cup Holders
- Front / Rear Ashtray
- Illuminated Entry System
- Illuminated Glove Box
- Rear Bench Seat
- Tilt Steering Wheel
- EXTERIOR FEATURES:
- 3rd Stop Light
- 4-Wheel Covers
- Aero-composite Halogen Headlamps
- Bodyside Moldings
- Body-Colored Bumpers
- Daytime Running Lights
- Delay-Off Headlights
- Fixed Antenna
- Intermittent Windows Wipers
- AUDIO FEATURES:
- AM/FM Stereo
- Cassette Player
- CD Player
- Clock In Radio
- ENGINE FEATURES:
- Regular Unleaded Gas Required
- SAFETY FEATURES:
- 4-Wheel ABS (Anti-Lock Brakes System)
- Child Safety Door Locks
- Daytime Running Lights
- Driver And Passenger Airbags
- Front Anti-Roll Bar
- Front Disc Brakes
- Rear Window Defogger
- TIRES CONDITION:
- All-Season Tires
- Tires In Fair Condition
- OTHER FEATURES:
- Cargo Area Light
- Carpeted Cargo Space
- Independent Front Suspension
- Beige interior color
- x2 power outlets
- Side impact bars
- Stereo with 4 factory speakers
- Passenger Volume: 98.60 cu.ft.
- Cargo Volume: 17.10 cu.ft.
- Standard Towing: 1000 lbs
- 15" standard wheels with covers
- 3.1L V6 OHV 12V engine of 170 hp @ 5200 rpm
- ESTIMATED EPA FUEL ECONOMY:
- City: up to 20 mpg
- Highway: up to 29 mpg
- Fuel tank capacity: 14 gallons
- Range in miles (city / highway): 257 mi. / 371 mi.
- OTHER SPECS AND HIGHLIGHTS:
- This Chevy model is originally and manufactured in United States.
- Overall average owner rating on the Kelley Blue Book: 6.8 out of 10.
- Overall average owner rating on MSN Autos: 8.0 out of 10.
- National average asking price: from $976 up to $7,768, according to cars.com
- Blue Book suggested retail value: between $3,418 and $4,171.
- According to Edmunds, these Malibu stand out for being of the best cars that GM has built. They have a contemporary styling, roomy and comfortable interior, are fast and fun to drive thanks to their V6 engines, and for a low tag price, they come loaded with a good amount of standard features.
Find More USed Cars In New Hampshire
It seems you found a good car, but in case this tan Malibu year 2002 isn't the one you are searching for, please check the links below:
- Cheap cars for sale in NH
- Chevrolet Malibu for sale in New Hampshire
- Chevrolet vehicles for sale in NH
Autopten promotes dealers from NH offering real cheap cars on their inventories, e.g. vehicles priced for $1000, $2000 or under $5000 dollars. Check them out:
Browse other Chevrolet models available
Comments On This Car & Deal Are Welcome!
Is this Malibu a good sedan? Let other people know it sharing your thoughts. You can also report any issue or fraud with this ad.
Cars At Auction
For $1000 or Less
For $5000 or Less